Return to Content
Call us :
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
Not if we have permission to enter.
2. Do you have on-site maintenance?
3. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Call the office to place a work order, or submit a work order online.
4. What happens if I am locked out?
Call the office during business hours, after hours call number after 5 pm or on the weekends.
1. Is parking available?
Yes, a parking lot.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
Laundry rooms, "bark park", and picnic area with grills coming soon.
3. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes, restrictions apply.
4. What appliances are standard?
Refrigerator and range, W/D rentals are available.
5. Do you offer furnished apartments?
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
24 - 48 hours.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent may be paid in person during office hours or online, we also have a secure after hours drop box.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
Cox Communications, Verizon, Direct TV.
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
6. How do I set up my utilities?
A checklist with all information and numbers is given prior to move-in.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
Yes, at entrance to property.
2. Which school district are you in?
Hampton City Schools.
1. How do I get to your community?
LaSalle Ave exit off Interstate 64, right on West Pembroke.
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
You may apply in person during office hours or online anytime.
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
Applications can be submitted anytime, and availability varies.
3. What do you look for in the application?
We look at income qualification, credit, background, and rental history.
4. Is there any specific advice you can give to a first-time renter?
It is important for first time renters to know and understand all the upfront and monthly cost, and ask lots of questions.
5. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
6. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We accept walk ins anytime during office hours.
7. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
We do offer resident referrals.
8. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
9. What is the renters’ insurance policy?
Our renters insurance policy requires a minimum of $100,000, and we must be listed as an interested party.
10. How accessible is the management at the local office?
Our door is always open Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm.
11. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
Varies with availability.
12. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
A pre move in inspection is performed by management prior to move in to ensure the unit is ready for occupancy, and all items are addressed prior to move in.
13.What is the condition of the unit?
Our units are move in ready.
14. What’s the parking situation?
15. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
We offer stackable units that connect to kitchen faucet.
16. Where do residents shop?
Peninsula Town Center, Target, Burlington, Walmart.
17. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
We encourage our residents to personalize their home as long as the unit is returned to move in condition prior to move out.
18. How are maintenance issues handled?
Emergencies are addressed immediately and all other work orders are handled within 24 hours.
19. Are there any monthly fees?
Where applicable: pet rent, W/D rental, flat fee utility charge.
20. What are the policies about guests and listing on Airbnb?
Advanced permission is required for guests that will be with you longer than 2 weeks without permission, no Airbnb allowed.
21. Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee?
Yes, a deposit and monthly pet rent required.
22. Are there building quiet hours or fees for using communal spaces?
We observe the city quiet hours of 10 pm - 7 am.
23. Will roommates be held responsible if we don’t make rent?
24. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
25. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
Call in a work order, or place a work order request online.
26. What would it take to break the lease?
Military orders only.
27. How much will I pay in up-front costs when I sign the lease?
Deposits and Pro-rates vary.
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to